Monday, April 30, 2012

Poptart nail designs?

Hii! Rebecca online, postponing homework that doesn't even really exist. :) So, moving along, while on Adventures in Acetone, I saw how she had nails that were, I say similar, though it was more like "you can see it if you squint..." sort of similarity, but I digress. Basically, it was a nail challenge about your child's favorite food (her daughter's happened to be Poptarts), and I noticed how her nails were generally similar-ish (or at least vaguely reminded me of mine, actually took me a while to realize who I was being reminded of though) to mine, based on that it was white with rainbow-y speckles on it, and it also linked to another person who did them too! Great minds think alike, huh? So, if you feel like it, you can see her post here. That was sort of it...Bye!!

See the similarity?? Huh?? huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment